The safe and rugged XPR-10 two-post lift, CE approved and certified, features an adjustable top beam to accommodate wide or narrow installation set-ups. This unique configurable design allows you to choose the best setting for your specific space or vehicle lifting requirements. The highly sophisticated yet simple and dependable XPR-Series design requires very little service or maintenance for an overall lower cost of ownership. All BendPak's XPR two-post models feature dual "direct-drive" low-pressure cylinders, maintenance-free UHMW load bearings, single-piece columns, extra-tall lifting carriages and triple-telescoping arm configuration for increase arm positioning versatility.
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow drive-thru configuration
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Exclusive Tru-Metric arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Over-sized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability