Norco Norco 72500E
Designed for the removal, installation and transportation (in the lowered position) of transmissions and transfer cases on passenger cars, vans and light trucks that are raised by an in-ground or above-ground lift.
- Fully adjustable universal saddle with hand adjustable corner brackets and safety chain.
- Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity.
- Foot operated pump and lowering pedals allow use of both hands to position and align saddle with transmission.
- Two-stage flash chromed rams inhibit rust from entering hydraulic system.
- Wide base with four easy rolling 4" diameter swivel ball bearing caster wheels provides stability and easy maneuvering in its lowered position. The polyurethane wheels provide protection for expensive tile and epoxy floors.
- Low Lift Height 35"
- High Lift Height 72"
- Base Dimensions 34" x 37"
- Shipping Weight 176 lbs.